- Bring a portable charger!
- Moisturize your skin
- Wear many loose layers so you can adjust to the changing airplane temps (as well as different temps at your destination)
- Wear a big scarf no matter the weather (doubles as pillow)
- Don't drink alcohol! 1 on land = 2 in the air
- Apparently going left in the security line is faster
TSA guidelines allow solid foods to be brought through security checkpoints and onto planes. So guess what that mean? NO MORE BLAND (and expensive!) AIRPLANE FOOD!!! You can bring your own personalized snacks along for the trip.
For drinks bring an empty water bottle and have flight attendants fill them up on the plane, also bring some different teas for the trip.
Here are the most recommended snacks:
Things to Do
- Ebooks/Audiobooks - Don't take up any extra space (or weight)
- Movies, movies, and more movies
- Card games - who knows you might make a few friends
- Stretch and walk around a bit
- Edit photos - this one is actually a really good idea. Go through all of you photos on the long flight back home!
- Sleep if you can
- Zone out to some music
- Learn the basics of a new language with apps like DuoLingo